[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[ecf-dev] Next ECF conference call -- suggested rescheduling

 Hi Markus and all,

Since the main topics of discussion (at least that I'm aware of) are ECF 3.4 release planning, the ecf build work, and the switch to git, I'm going to suggest that we postpone the next ECF conference call (scheduled for Monday, Sept 6) so that Markus can participate (he is integrally involved in all these things).

My suggestion: Have ECF conference call next Thurs, Sept 9 at 1700UTC/10am pacific instead of on Monday.

If this doesn't sit well with anyone, please let me know and we'll explore other alternatives.

Thanks,

Scott

On 9/3/2010 8:49 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 09:01 -0700, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Markus,

On 9/1/2010 7:24 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Hi,

while the ECF provider work is in a shape that justifies a release, the
underlying dnsjava has not yet been CQed by the foundation yet (review
is scheduled for September). If approved everything is fine, but if not
we need to figure out a way how to distribute the bundle.

Hey Markus. I think we should probably discuss the options here (for timing and content) on the ECF conference call on 9/6/2010.
I won't be able to make it. I return 9/8/2010.

Markus

_______________________________________________
ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev