Re: [ecf-dev] Release_3_3 build (for ECF 3.3.1)

 Hi Markus,

That seems to do it for successfully building the C-HEAD-sdk.feature and the N-HEAD-sdk.feature. Thanks much Markus.

I'm trying to run the R-HEAD-sdk.feature though as well, and it's giving me an error associated with the signing (I believe). See console output from here

https://ecf2.osuosl.org/hudson/job/R-HEAD-sdk.feature/64/

Is this something wrong with the responsiveness of the EF signing process? Is there anything we can do about it (or report it...to whom?)

Thanks again,

Scott