Re: [ecf-dev] Release_3_3 build (for ECF 3.3.1)

 Hi Markus,

Thanks for your efforts on this Markus. I tried once again and am still getting failure...and don't know/can't tell what to do about it. Here's the most recent failed build:

https://ecf2.osuosl.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/1201/

If there is an obvious way to tell what's wrong and how to fix let me know.

Thanks,

Scott