Re: [ecf-dev] Release_3_3 build (for ECF 3.3.1)

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 02:27 +0200, Wim Jongman wrote:

>         https://ecf2.osuosl.org/hudson/job/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/
>
>          it seems to never complete (it runs for a long time, with
>         little/no console output and finally has to be explicitly
>         stopped).  Anyone know what's (not) happening here?
>
> It is strange that it hangs like that. I was trying to inquire the
> logs on ecf2 but I do not have sufficient auth.  I removed the jobs
> workspace but that did not cut it. I also removed some of the initial
> settings like get sources from cvs and cleaar old jobs but it will
> still not move, change cvs login credentials, added cvs modules but to
> no avail.
>

> Can you try to start and stop the build server?

It appears that there is a stale CVS process that keeps other checkouts
from happening:

tomcat   20157  0.0  0.0  22480   816 ?        S    Aug27
0:00 /usr/bin/cvs -q -z3 -n update -PdC -D Friday, August 27, 2010
2:01:06 PM UTC

I've seen this a few times before and figured it's either a bug in CVS
or Hudson. I never cared to investigate it any further, since we are
moving to git soon.

In any case, the CVS process has been killed manually and hudson/tomcat
been restarted (including an upgrade to latest).

Markus

Back to the top