[ecf-dev] Fwd: ESE submissions: yours was number 215

How about this :-)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 19, 2010 17:51:41 GMT+02:00
To: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>, Markus Alexander Kuppe <markus.kuppe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bernd Kolb <bernd.kolb@xxxxxxx>, Lynn Gayowski <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ESE submissions: yours was number 215

Hello Wim and Markus,

If you were following Bernd on Twitter, you may know that we had a contest on the last day of ESE submissions. We wanted to have more submissions that last year, when we had 214. So we offered a prize to the submitters of the 215th submission, and that was yours!

Thanks for submitting, and we are pleased to award each of you an ESE T-shirt. Please email Lynn (cc'd above) with your shirt size and shipping address. We'll send your shirt as soon as they are available.

Thanks, and we'll see you in Ludwigsburg.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

Join us at Eclipse Summit Europe!