Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Container bundles for Eclipse Remote Service tutorial

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the helpful reply. Running the server bundler as an Eclipse Application sorted-out the problem.

One question that i have is whether it is possible to advertise the Quote services using IDiscoveryAdvertiser? Do you
have any suggestions on how to proceed ?

Thanks in advance,

Nicholas.

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Nicholas,

After looking at it more closely here is a better answer:

The bundle org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.quotes is the server. The bundle contains a .product file. Open this and click the "Launch as Eclipse Application" in the overview tab. This will start the plumbing but not the actual server. This must be done by starting the said bundle or specifying it in the config tab of the product file.

Below you will find the server project set (.psf file).

The osuosl code was moved to Github as you have read in my blog [1]

There is also a movie here [2].

Regards,

Wim

psf file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<psf version="2.0">
<provider id="org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.cvsnature">
</provider>
</psf>