Re: [ecf-dev] load balancing examples problems

On 7/30/10 4:28 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 07/30/2010 03:34 PM, F. Oliver Gathmann wrote:

Sadly, for some reason, the call to
remoteServiceAdapter.getRemoteServiceReferences in the
DataProcessorConsumerApplication does not return any service references
and consequently the consumer application fails to run. Can anybody
provide me with a hint on what I am doing wrong?

When I follow the guide the servicehost as well as the consumer bitch
about the topic name and consequently throw NumberFormatExceptions. Do
you get the same?

Yes, I get those exceptions as well, but they seem to be a known issue that should not affect the successful completion of the example. Scott Lewis filed an issue in the ActiveMQ project [1] about this; it is still open.

Thanks for looking into this,

Oliver

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2256

Markus

F. Oliver Gathmann, Ph.D.
Director IT Unit
Cenix BioScience GmbH
Tatzberg 47                   phone: +49 (351) 4173-136
D-01307 Dresden, Germany      fax:   +49 (351) 4173-109

Sitz der Gesellschaft (Place of Business): Dresden
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Dr. Christophe J. Echeverri
Amtsgericht (Local Court): Dresden, HRB 19964
Ust-ID (VAT-No.): DE205824437