[ecf-dev] load balancing examples problems

Hello,

as a newbie to ECF, I'm trying to run the ECF Load Balancing Remote Services example as described on the ECF resources wiki page [1].

Since the site for the ECF ActiveMQ provider referenced on the wiki page [2] seems to be down, probably due to the transition to the new repository on github, I downloaded the master branch of the JMS project from github [3] and tried running it agains ECF version 3.3 as provided by the Helios release.

Sadly, for some reason, the call to remoteServiceAdapter.getRemoteServiceReferences in the DataProcessorConsumerApplication does not return any service references and consequently the consumer application fails to run. Can anybody provide me with a hint on what I am doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated,

Oliver

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Load_Balancing_Remote_Services
[2] http://ecf1.osuosl.org/
[3] http://github.com/ECF/JMS
F. Oliver Gathmann, Ph.D.
Director IT Unit
Cenix BioScience GmbH
Tatzberg 47                   phone: +49 (351) 4173-136
D-01307 Dresden, Germany      fax:   +49 (351) 4173-109

Sitz der Gesellschaft (Place of Business): Dresden
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Dr. Christophe J. Echeverri
Amtsgericht (Local Court): Dresden, HRB 19964
Ust-ID (VAT-No.): DE205824437