Re: [ecf-dev] Distributed collaborative development with Saros

Hi Wim,

As I say, we've developed quite independently of the ECF so far, but I
think there's much to be gained (as well as much duplication of effort
to be eliminated) by working closer with the ECF.

The editor is simply the Eclipse standard editor, which our plug-in
listens to for relevant events then processes them appropriately. The
project sharing is similarly independent.

Best regards
Karl