[ecf-dev] conference call postponed for today

Hi Folks,

I have some family matters to attend to this morning (Monday, July 19) and so having/hosting an ECF conference call isn't going to work out for me. I think given that several other committers are probably on holiday, I'll propose that we postpone the next meeting until Monday next (7/26/2010). If there are pressing/time sensitive issues, please bring them up on the mailing list/here...and/or add them to next week's agenda on wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top