Re: [ecf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for rt.ecf

On 5 July 2010 12:36, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 07/05/2010 06:00 AM, portal on behalf of emo wrote:

> * The date for release "ECF 3.3" is in the past, but the release is not
> marked as completed. If it is completed, it should be marked as completed;
> if it has been postponed, it should be given a new target date.

Done!

> * There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
> must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.

Scott and me talked about this during last week's con call. Given the
current "flow" of contributions, we suggest doing ECF 3.4, 3.5 in autumn
and spring and 4.0 with Indigo. What do others think?

+1.

Markus

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin