[ecf-dev] Code notes and reviews on github commits

Hi ECFers,

Today, Sebastian and I have talked about the state of his project
(which is coming along well), discussed API changes for his provider
and went over some of his recent commits. Since his code is hosted in
our non-epl github repo, it's easy to use the web service's
direct-link-to-line, web diff and commenting features.

If you haven't gotten around to try this yourself, I suggest you have
a look at [1]

You can find the github team's announcement post for the inline
comments / notes feature from March here [2]

Cheers,

Mustafa

[1] http://github.com/sschmidt/ecf-nonepl/commit/220006a06d047fb59e534c6db6a98e8f6bebd306#L5R30
[2] http://github.com/blog/622-inline-commit-notes