Re: ECF non-EPL code moved to github (was Re: [ecf-dev] Move to GIT)

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 07/02/2010 11:05 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Markus,

Would you please add this email as a user for the ecf repo at github?: scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx

I'm confused, as you were the first account to be added initially. Can't
you access the project ("switch context") on github?

No, I think (from looking at the project info) that the username you entered previously was scottlewis...and that's not me. The Scott Lewises are all over open source all around the world...:)

Scott

Markus