[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Debug ECF remote services
- From: Eugen Reiswich <ereiswich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:01:14 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=r+6sSCWHbApjb/jhcU1fUW9kMHffuila3OZO5iUEYT4Rt1pVcMTzB172AAHLc5+qAv GOPwXgPbgZRAghuSlYRYcN0HDuCcKyBb4dvTuCYab0UE7mH8OVUCFTy84uHX4Wgt9YzS WIa6sJbJXf9ACAr1rwR7Tzq7gettA/RfeO4zo=
I'm trying now for month to get a simple ECF remote services example run over XMPP. I've read almost every ECF article but it still doesn't work. My problem is that I don't know how to debug my ECF code. The task is very simple. I got two clients userA and userB. What I need two know is did the remote service registration work properly. Example:
1. userA publishes a remote service to userB -> my questions:
a) did the publishing stuff for userA work properly with ECF
b) can userB use the service published by userA
In OSGi I can use the console to debug service registrations etc. In ECF I'm hitting the wall over and over and just don't know whether: my code is buggy or ECF is buggy? When I try to retrieve previously registered services the result array is always empty.
Any help will be appreciated.