[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:54:16 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.17+20080114 (2008-01-14)
It is true that there is currently no hello sample product that uses the
xmpp provider. There are a couple of reasons for this
1) The XMPP provider has some extra requirements...e.g.
authentication...that make the existing sample code insufficient
(additional sample code is needed).
2) Insufficient resources to do all examples/samples (and products) for
all extant providers (e.g. xmpp, jms/activemq, javagroups, etc)
Feel free to open an enhancement request/bug to this effect...and even
better would be to contribute samples/examples/product configs as
attachments to the bug.
Currently ecf sample hello code doesn't have any product file for
xmpp provide...It will be very helpful if some sample is included with
the required configuration.
Thanks and Regards