Re: [ecf-dev] Publishing remote services as WS

Hi Marcello,

Can you please give a description of the possibilities of this code? It sounds very interesting. Does your code make it possible to transform any remote server on the fly to a web service? What is the relation to Axis and are other ws frameworks pluggable as well?

Regards,

Wim