[ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conference call 6/14/2010...Markus K to decide whether to hold or postpone

Hi Folks,

There is a regularly conference call scheduled for tomorrow, June 14, 2010 at 1700 UTC/10am pacific:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Monday.2C_June_14.2C_2010_-_1700_UTC.2F10:00am_pacific

I (Scott) need to be at a morning appt for my daughter's school, and so will have to miss this call. I leave it up to Markus K...if he wants to continue with the meeting (and host it) then that's fine with me...if he would rather cancel or postpone that's fine too...please just let all know via this list.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top