Re: [ecf-dev] Fun with remote services part 1

Hi Eugen,

The host side uses DS. I have not yet blogged about this but the main bundle can be found in the same directory as the 'quote.consumer' bundle and is named o.e.e.examples.quotes

If you check-out this project, you will find an additional psf file that can be used to get the bundles that use DS to expose their services.

You can also use the 'helloworld.ds' examples as Scott pointed out.

Give me a ping if you require more help.

Regards,

Wim