[ecf-dev] ecf in linux

Hi
  Today i tried a sample in standalone osgi.(ECF generic and jmdns) in a linux machine .My consumer is not able to discover the host.But the same setup works fine in windows.
when i saw the logs in the linux machine i could found logs like  Connection exception ,and some piece of code seems to try ecftp://localhost:3889/server for connection. But i have configured the container url as 192.168.1.5:3890/server...I am not able to get from where this url is coming.Does jmdns is failing in that particular linux machine?
  I will try to debug and will post if i find any workaround

Thanks and Regards

Abhisek

Back to the top