Re: [ecf-dev] Meeting

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the notice. Have a good holiday. The main item of interest for you is the osuosl and hw contribution...along with examples and testing (via whatever means)...using Zoodiscovery, etc. Just so you know...I've got traveling and consulting this week, so will be slower to respond to things that come up...that's not for want, but rather just of necessity.

Scott

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi, i can't make it to the conference today. Today is public holiday in my country.

Regards

ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx