[ecf-dev] N&N Preparation for ECF 3.3

Hi All,

As you all know the Helios and ECF 3.3 release date is very close. So I have prepared the New&Noteworthy content for the release and now it is available in the www/ecf module at  org.eclipse CVS repository. Please go through the content of the N&N and if you have any comment on the content, any thing we should include or any thing we have got wrong, make a comment here.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--
Harshana Eranga Martin