Re: {Disarmed} Re: [ecf-dev] avoid broadcast

Hi Markus
      This scenario is working fine with jmdns discovery.But i need to have configued ip for discovery.Please provide your suggestion on it,whether its a bug with file based discovey?Please let me know if you want more information on this scenario

Thanks and Regards
Abhisek