RE: [ecf-dev] major r-osgi problem

I ran several times into the issue that Equinox seem to restart the proxy bundles even though they get uninstalled when the R-OSGi bundle is shut down. I have no clue why it does so and where the exact problem is. My observation is that this does not happen with Felix or Concierge.

Cheers,

Jan.

MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer
Systems Group, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich
CAB E 78, Universitaetstrasse 6, CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland
http://www.systems.ethz.ch