Re: [ecf-dev] major r-osgi problem

Jan,

Thanks for the pointer to setInitialBundleStartLevel.  Yes, we are doing a restart by taking down the whole application and running it again.  That's when the problem occurs.  This is no longer a major problem as the team decided to remove our current remote OSGi services in favor or Restlet.  At some point in the near future, we will be adding some remote OSGi services, and using Zookeeper for service discovery.  Zookeeper replaces some of my code that was using R-OSGi directly, and will hopefully eliminate this problem.

Bryan