Re: [ecf-dev] major r-osgi problem

The problem appears related to using R-OSGi directly by using the "service.remote.registration" property.  I can get around this problem if I can get the ECF zookeeper code working.  I'll look into that.

I did run into a problem switching to ECF 3.2.  If I set service.exported.interfaces to a specific interface, that interface will not be made available remotely.  I must specify * and all interfaces will be exported remotely.  This may be a blocker for me.  I have services that implement multiple interfaces, and only one of the interfaces should be made available remotely.

Bryan