Re: [ecf-dev] New Contributions to ECF for Helios Release

Hi Harshana,

Thanks for doing this.

Please also include:

1) All the items from ECF 3.2 and 3.1 new and noteworthy (you can pretty much cut and paste this).
2) ECF remote services now included in SOA package.
3) REST and SOAP remote services support (these are in 3.1 and 3.2 N&N, I believe) 4) Remote Services examples and docs (wiki pages...e.g. Load balancing remote services, hello example, etc...see http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF)
5) Distributed EventAdmin
6) Any other N&N items that people report

Scott

Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
Hi All,

I'm going to prepare the release documents for ECF 3.3 with Helios distribution. So it would be terrific if you all can point out the things you have contributed for this release. I know that Scott has contributed Asynchronous Remote Services and Wim has contributed Zookeeper. Anything else I need to add? Please let me know of some information source such as a blog post with your contribution. It will definitely make my life easier. :)

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--
Harshana Eranga Martin