Re: [ecf-dev] source references header

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the response.

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
As Markus points out, on our radar. It's very new (introduced in M7) and it presently only works for CVS since the generation of the source reference requires some support from the repository provider.

We plan to have our support for this ready in time for RC1.

This sounds splendid.  Thanks very much inadvance.

Will putting the generateSourceHeaders=true in the bundle's build.properties be the correct way to generate?

Scott

Back to the top