[ecf-dev] XMPP how to connect to localhost

Hi,

with XMPP I have a problem connecting to localhost because of the dialog that supposes "The User ID is malformed" because of missing domain ending. When my computer is named "home" and I start openfire, with other IMs I can connect to user@home without problems, even smacks is able to do so, that's why I guess somebody just has to fix the domain-checking in the dialog. Actually, wouldn't it be nice to add a button "create new account" to this dialog? Like this, first you need to use another IM just for account creation :(.

Best regards,
Michael

Back to the top