Re: [ecf-dev] Installing ECF SDK in Helios M7

Hi Wim,

I haven't seen this at all...so if you can find out more information about whats going on/not going on (e.g. log?) that would be very helpful...perhaps, for example, windows 7 is not letting r-osgi open listener port for remote services? I don't see how this would affect Eclipse as a whole, but maybe windows 7 has some specific weirdnesses.

In any event, any info that we can use to diagnose and then prevent would be appreciated.

Scott

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi,

I installed the ECF SDK into Helios M7 from xxx and after that my Helios would not start any more in windows 7. Only if I run it as administrator it runs. If i run it normally it silently exits without any error messages or logs in the .configuration dir.

Freaky...

Wim