Re: [ecf-dev] Web Socket ...I couldnt get 101 when I run Chat application

Hi Sothy,

This is the Eclipse Communication Framework mailing list. Given your reference to Greg's blog posting about websocket, I think that you probably want the jetty-dev mailing list. You can join that list by going here:

Scott

sothy shan wrote:

Hi!

I did my self experimentation as mentioned in http://blogs.webtide.com/gregw/entry/jetty_websocket_server. I couldnt get the expected out put. Once I get index.html page, I gave user name. In this time, server should do 101 action, but my case server gave 200 OK. Where is the problem?
Anybody help me?

Best regards
Siva