[ecf-dev] Importing Ecf source code using Project Set file

When I try to import the ECF source code using the .psf file in org.eclipse.ecf.releng.projectSet-anonymous.psf, I get the error recorded in the attached Eclipse log file "Ecf-source.log. If, after,  I do Project->Clean to clean the workspace and rebuild the workspace, I get the errors shown in the Eclipse log file "ECF-source2.log".

I am running Eclipse 3.6 M6 using the RCP/RAP 32 bit package as my base. I use the Sun JDK 1.6.0_20 (32 bit) and I am running on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

I am prepared to try to dig into this problem, but I may need a little guidance getting started as I am not familiar with the innards of the Eclipse Java build process.