Re: [ecf-dev] About IRestResources

Hi Pavel,

Samolisov Pavel wrote:

Thanks, Scott

Is ECF have any rss provider? I want write rss reader with ECF and
Equinox but I don't know about rss provider in ECF.

There is an rss provider:

org.eclipse.ecf/providers/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.rss

but we have not been maintaining it/adding to it...as the original authors have not been contributing to ECF for some time. It does not (yet) implement the ECF remote services API/REST API.

If you wish to use this code to start (or create new separate impl of rss...your choice) then I would encourage you to do so. It would be great, I believe, to have an up-to-date rss provider implementation...and distribute it as well.

Scott

Back to the top