Re: [ecf-dev] Zoodiscovery is now EPL

I'm confused. Leave it at osuosl or add it to eclipse?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Markus and Wim,

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 04/21/2010 10:46 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:

Hi Markus,

No, zookeeper has a target milestone 2010-05..

Should I wait dropping zoodiscovery into CVS?

No, not at all. Just that we cannot add it to the SDK build until
Zookeeper has been reviewed successfully.

Right.  We can/should, however, add it to the build of the 'ECF Extras' as soon as possible...i.e. the projects built from code hosted at ecf1.osuosl.org (like activemq, javagroups, etc.).  This way other committers and community members can try it/test it out, and report issues, ideas for improvement, etc.

Scott

Markus