[ecf-dev] Error in compiling the org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservice.hello

Hello everyone.

I am trying to run the "hello.*" examples. I downloaded the source but it seems there has been some changes to the API. For one, when I was using ECF 3.2, it couldn't find org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.IAsyncCallBack. I then noticed that ECF 3.3 has that interface so I set my target platform to ECF 3.3. However, in there, the same type is not generic (the example code has it as IAsyncCallback<String>...). Other hello.* projects have related issues. My question si what version of ECF should I be using for these examples to work?

Thanks
Ali

Back to the top