   From: Diana <diana.tiriplica@xxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:02 PM
   Subject: [GSoC] Zookeeper DNS Server
   To: zookeeper-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Hello,
   My name is Diana Tiriplica and I have applied for the Zookeeper DNS
   project at Google Summer of Code. I am very enthusiastic about this
   project and would be very happy if I had been accepted to work on it.
   I have been in frequent contact with the mentor, Henry Robinson, but
   would very much appreciate your opinion regarding my application. Is
   there anything else you would like from me ? What do you think of my
   proposal ?

- Ignored:
   I am very confident that I am up to this task.
   Here[1] is a draft of my application.

   [1]:http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddd8j3v8_25f5qk3rcd

   Thank you very much and I am looking forward to your feedback!

   Diana Tiriplica

Back to the top