Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call - Mondays 9:00 UTC?!

Hi ECFers,

I seem to be one of the remaining 2 out of 9 who didn't sign up for
the proposed timeslot on Mondays. If that's the most convenient for
the rest of the team, I'll try to make it work for me, too.

So, Mondays 2100 / 9pm UTC is okay.

Cheers,

Mustafa