Re: [ecf-dev] This week's conference call

We had easter holiday yesterday. Not in the US?

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, there was a conference call this am.  Marcelo Mayworm and I discussed his proposed work on support for SOAP-based remote service servers.  Rather than write down the notes for this conversation, I think I'll ask Marcelo to post to this mailing list with a description of his plans/thinking.

So Marcelo...when you can please either post your notes on some wiki page and point to it on this mailing list...or just post your ideas/thoughts/plans to this list.  I would suggest the wiki...as it might be a good way for others to contribute/jump on/get up to speed, etc.

Thanks,

Scott

Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
Hi All,

What about this week's conference call? I was not available at that time period, so I could not participate. So any notes, etc?

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--
Harshana Eranga Martin