[ecf-dev] Eclipse 3.5x and ECF 3.2 recipe?

I am trying to get a Windows Eclipse 3.5.1 or 3.5.2 install with RCP and the
latest ECF 3.2 to run a
client app with a 1 liner of

IContainer cont =
ContainerFactory.getDefault().createContainer("ecf.generic.client");

When I click on "Launch an Eclipse application" I keep getting the following
exception,
org.eclipse.ecf.core.ContainerCreateException: Container type description
with name=ecf.generic.client not found.  This may indicate that the desired
provider is not available or not startable within runtime.
I have added dependencies for org.eclipse.ecf and org.eclipse.ecf.datashare.
Any assistance
would be appreciated.