[ecf-dev] Getting remote call results as stream

Hi all,

Sorry if I'm asking the question in the wrong place. I was looking for an ECF users list but could not find one.

I'm playing around with the ECF REST API for a generic build monitor program I'm working on and found that the each query (to a Hudson instance) produces results such as:

Mar 29, 2010 9:45:44 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase getResponseBody
WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.

I could not find a way of enabling the suggested method and digging a bit further I found that RestClientService.ivokeRemoteCall(...) does not at all use getResponseAsStream(). So I'm wondering if it is at all possible using the latest version of ECF?

Best regards,
Torkild U. Resheim.

Back to the top