Re: [ecf-dev] Bugzilla component

Hi Wim and Markus,

Just to let you know...I went to add a new ecf.newsreader component and it seems there is something wrong with my bugzilla permissions...so I sent a note to the webmaster (below) and as soon as I hear back I will complete the creation of an ecf.newsreader component.

Just for everyone's info...once the permissions are fixed, I can/will create other components upon request...so just ask here on the mailing list if you want a new bugzilla component created, and I will do so.

Scott

Hi All,

I logged into the portal, and then I wanted to add to the rt.ecf components and add to the milestones, etc...and so went to the bugz manager page:

https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/bugs/bugz_manager.php

But for my login it says:

Bugzilla Self Management

It looks like you don't have access to edit any bugzilla components.
Talk to the PL or PMC of your project(s)

For the rt.ecf project I am the project lead, and so should be allowed to access the bugzilla components and user interface. I'm not sure what's wrong, as the portal shows me listed as the rt.ecf project lead.

Thanksinadvance for any help,

Scott