Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes for 3/22

Hi Scott,

My sincere apologies for the late notice. This is about the section "Google buzz provider" in the conference call notes. The talk about the buzz provider took place after we discussed about the Sip provider and it's improvements. So at that time I was thinking that you were refereeing to the possibility of Sip extensions as a Gsoc project. That's why i said I also liked that. This is clearly a misunderstanding made by me due to miscommunication caused by distortions of the conference call at my end, the same reason some times you and the others were not able to hear what I say clearly and I was very much tired after spending whole day on the road. Since the idea of the "Google Buzz provider" is proposed by Nuwan sam- the successful participant of the last year's Gsoc program for "Specific Google Services provider", I have no desire of involving in the Google buzz provider since he has the willingness to propose it. So extremely sorry for the inconvenience of this and I am kindly requesting you to make necessary correction for that section.

I love to work on that ECF and Mylyn integration since that project is extremely useful for both projects(ECF and Mylyn) and interesting work will be there.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin