Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes for 3/22

Hi Scott,

On 23 March 2010 00:58, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Harshana,

Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:

On 22 March 2010 23:32, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Weird.

   I just refreshed and it loads fine for me.  If it continues to be
   a problem for you (Remy) and/or others, then please let the
   webmasters know.

Want to confirm this and a similar recent incident. This happened to me in the Gsoc 2010 idea list wiki page as well. Only i can see the changes. When i log out from my bugzilla account and access it, there was no change i applied but they appear in the history. So better we report this to the web masters.

Yes, when I log out, I see an old version also...but do see the more recent version in the history.  I did another edit/save though and now if I logout I see things correctly...so I *hope* that everyone should be able to see it now.  Please try again and let me know.

Yes Scott. Now I can see the meeting  notes in the wiki page correctly.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

But we should report this to webmaster @ eclipse.org.  Perhaps someone at EclipseCon can tell Denis or Matt personally :).

Scott