Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes for 3/22

On 22 March 2010 23:32, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Weird.

I just refreshed and it loads fine for me.  If it continues to be a problem for you (Remy) and/or others, then please let the webmasters know.

Want to confirm this and a similar recent incident. This happened to me in the Gsoc 2010 idea list wiki page as well. Only i can see the changes. When i log out from my bugzilla account and access it, there was no change i applied but they appear in the history. So better we report this to the web masters.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

Scott

Remy Suen wrote:

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We had an ECF conference call this morning (3/22/2010), and here are the
> notes:
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_3.22.2010

That page is blank for me (for whatever reasons). I ended up accessing the page's history to view its latest contents.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=ECF_Conference_Call_3.22.2010&action=""> <http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=ECF_Conference_Call_3.22.2010&action="">>

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen