[ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes for 3/22

Hi Folks,

We had an ECF conference call this morning (3/22/2010), and here are the notes:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_3.22.2010

For those that attended, please review and if I missed something or got something wrong in the notes please either correct/amend directly, or let me know and I'll update.

For those interested in participating in the Google SOC 2010 projects (either as project proposers or as mentors) please review the conference call notes, as we discussed several possible ECF-relevant GSOC 2010 proposals.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top