Re: [ecf-dev] org.eclipse.ecf.example.clients & IllegalMonitorStateException

Thomas, Markus,

As it has always been on this list, for any discussion of subject matter which is deemed to far removed from the essence of ECF, the request is made to discontinue that discussion and take it off-line.

I'm not sure to which questions you are referring which are left dangling, but the discussion about the validity of EMF itself is known to be controversial, and considered inappropriate to be continued on this list.

If any of you would consider to continue this discussion, I invite you to leave it off-line; I'll be happy, make that very happy, to serve you to my counter-arguments.

@Thomas: I know we had a disagreement about EMF in Buckminster, but I'm not aware of your relationship to ECF. Please fill me in, thanks!

Regards,
 Dann