Re: [ecf-dev] org.eclipse.ecf.example.clients IllegalMonitorStateException

That's odd, Scott,

If I check the CVS repo of ECF, I see a considerable check-in of mine, more specifically the IPC libraries in incubation. For the record, that's a reworking of original CLIPC code base, most of it written by Clark Hobbie. I merely restructured it into OSGi bundles, and added the bundle meta-data.

Is there anything wrong with that commit? I did notice that since that time (a considerable time ago), nobody has reacted to that or even bothered using it.... We did solicit for feedback, yet nobody has replied to that at all.

Perhaps this does not constitute your idea of a contribution from committers, in which case kindly elaborate. Perhaps this is the reason no one has given any feedback to it, yet.

So tell me, what's the problem?

Regards,
 Scott