Re: [ecf-dev] org.eclipse.ecf.example.clients IllegalMonitorStateException

Dann Martens wrote:
<stuff deleted>

I'm not quite sure what the point is you are trying to make. I'm writing software as my profession, I'm not hanging around open source projects for fun :)

Whatever your reasons for writing software, if you want to 'hang around' this open source project (i.e. as a committer), then it entails actual contribution...rather than simply using other people's work and criticizing design choices without knowing what it actually does.

Scott

Back to the top