Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.2 now available

Good job guys! Congratulations.

Op 19 feb 2010 om 16:58 heeft Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:\

Hi Folks,

ECF 3.2 is now available.  See [1] to download and install.

For a minor version increment, this represents a lot of work in a number of very exciting areas...principally ECF's impl of OSGi 4.2 remote services standard, REST API, SOAP support, lots more example code, and bug fixes. See [2] and [3] for details and docs.

Thanks to all contributors and committers. In my view, ECF is an exemplary project in terms of community...we not only have a strong consumer community, but we have a very strong (and rapidly growing) set of contributors. A cooperative, open, diverse, and community- driven approach benefits everyone and is the only sustainable way to do open source, IMHO.

Special thanks to Markus Kuppe and Harshana Eranga Martin for help with the release engineering, review materials creation, and New and Noteworthy as well as final testing and bug fixes. Thanks also to Ted Kubaska.

I will blog about this ECF's release later today (Fri) and in coming days. Hopefully some of you will do so as well. Promotion of our good work has to be a community effort as well.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF