Re: [ecf-dev] link-local-messaging Plug-In

On 02/14/2010 12:02 PM, Roland Matha wrote:
> Hi Markus,
> My Implementation implements already the Interfaces RosterEntry and RosterGroup.
> My Rosterview is delegated on the Rosterview in ECF, because was very
> complicated for me to work with this class and i want to make it run first,
> bevor i begin to integrate it.

Sure, that makes sense.

> My Problem with JMDNS was that my needed Service wasn't discovered. I think that
> i have forgot a setting but i wasn't able to find it.

Would be great if you provide a reproducible test case.

> My problem with exporting is, that i can export it now, but eclipse doesn't find
> the new plug-in. I started eclipse also with the parameter "-clean"

Switch on the OSGi console (-console -consolelog) and try to start your
bundle manually. That should results in a stack trace of some sort.
Alternatively check and see the content of the log.

Markus

P.S.: Do I have to retrieve Apple's DNS-SD implementation from CVS?

Back to the top