Re: [ecf-dev] link-local-messaging Plug-In

Hi Markus,
My Implementation implements already the Interfaces RosterEntry and RosterGroup.
My Rosterview is delegated on the Rosterview in ECF, because was very
complicated for me to work with this class and i want to make it run first,
bevor i begin to integrate it.
My Problem with JMDNS was that my needed Service wasn't discovered. I think that
i have forgot a setting but i wasn't able to find it.
My problem with exporting is, that i can export it now, but eclipse doesn't find
the new plug-in. I started eclipse also with the parameter "-clean"

Roland